Monday 8 December 2008

It's nearly Here!!!!

It's nearly here again. I can't believe I'm writing a post about Christmas again.
I love Christmas, I know I've said that before but I do! They say that as you get older you lose the spirit and it's only for children but I disagree. I still get goosebumps when I hear a choir singing Christmas Carols and I love putting my decorations up. I love choosing and wrapping presents and I love the giving and receiving of them.

Does this mean I've never grown up? Maybe. Do I care? NO!

This year will be extra special because I have my lovely, big brother staying with three of his thirteen (YES, 13, no he's not Catholic, he's a mormon!) kids from Australia. They are over for my parent's Golden Wedding anniversary on the 27th December. It will be wonderful having a full house again for Christmas. So bring it on, cos I'm ready!!!!

No comments: