Wednesday 4 April 2012

A few photos

These are my flowers from Craig, for Mother's Day.

Roses are my favourite flower!



This is the hair bow that I knitted for Lacey and Ellady. Lacy wanted a pink, Minnie Mouse bow so I found a pattern for the bow and sewed black circles on. I croched it onto a hair elastic and voila. And if you do it for Lacey, you have to do it for Ellady so had to make two.

The swans on the waterfront in Lincoln. We had a lovely trip out for our dinner. Sat on the waterfront watching the swans while we ate then had a wander round for an hour. We couldn't get over how warm and sunny it was for the end of March.




I loved this spiral staircase stuck on the side of a building, coming from nowhere and going nowhere.



Couldn't believe it when these traveller's stepped out of the stretch limo. Proof that they dress like this in real life, away from the cameras of Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.

No comments: