Thursday 17 May 2007

The Black Hole





This is the LO for the weekly challenge on UKS. It had to be movie/sci-fi themed so I chose my black hole!
The garden has been finished for two weeks now apart from this hole. The suppliers ran out of dye to make the circle slabs so we've had to wait for them.
The slabs arrived yesterday afternoon but now the horrible rainy weather is holding it up. It has rained solid for a week now. Our workman can't do anything until the sand dries out so we need a few dry days. Can't see that happening any time soon. It is dry today but is really cloudy and rain is forecast for the evening.
My DH showed the LO to the workman when he delivered the slabs, yesterday, and he thought it was hilarious. Wish I could be so jolly about it but it's starting to annoy me now. I just want it finished. I've planted all my pots and planters but can't place them until the slabs are laid. Hopefully, I'll have better news on Monday.

No comments: