Wednesday 2 May 2007

Garden is Taking Shape

The garden is coming along nicely now. The guy who is doing the work only has one arm and he has done everything by himself. He lifts the slabs, cuts them to size, wheelbarrows the cement and lays them. I think he is amazing. It just shows you that a disability is only that if you make it one. Here are some recent photos of the work.


He has done more today but haven't taken any photos of that yet. The hole at the top on the second pic is for a circle to go in but the supplier hasn't got another set until Monday. So we will have a lovely garden, all finished by Friday, with a gaping great hole that will not be filled until Wednesday. Oh well, them's the breaks I suppose. Pity though, I wanted to titivate over the weekend with all my new pots. Well, hopefully, at the end of next week, I can unveil my wonderful new FINISHED garden to everybody.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Gale, your garden is coming on nicely - bet you can't wait til it's finished. Your gardener sounds like a star.

cindy said...

Hi sis....Garden looking great! will be so nice when finished. luv ya xxx