Saturday 8 December 2007

Naughty Blogger!


I've been a very naughty blogger. I haven't written anything for ages. I must do better. That can be my new year resolution, I must be a better blogger!
I get my plaster off on Wednesday. I'm so pleased, I'm fed up of being housebound. I'm so used to just going out in the car when I want to. It's been awful being cooped up in the house all day. I'm really going a bit stir crazy and can't wait to get out and do some serious Christmas shopping. I've bought some things online but it just isn't the same. I like browsing the shops this time of year (any time of year), searching for presents and listening to the Christmas carols. It just adds to the feeling of Christmas for me. I love Christmas, it's my favourite holiday.
I love the songs, the crowds, the decorations, the whole nine yards. Jamie still enjoys Christmas as much as a child so watching him open his presents is still enjoyable and gives me a lump in my throat. And Christmas dinner is my favourite meal! Jamie and I are going to my mum and dad for Christmas Day because John is working all day this year. It would be awful to be on my own so we're going to mum's. Thank heaven for mum and dad!

No comments: