Tuesday 13 March 2007

Dublin's Fair City Layout

This is my layout for UKScrappers weekly challenge. The challenge was to use monochrome colour, an Irish link, blossom and group something into threes. This is the first time I've been able to do a challenge and get full points. I've also used an overlay that I made myself from a transparency. I'm really learning some great scrapping techniques from UKS.
As a beginner to scrapbooking I need loads of help and since I've been a member of UKS I've learned so much. The people there are so friendly and helpful. I feel really at home and by taking part in the different challenges am gaining more experience.
These photos are from a short break me and DH took in Dublin two years ago. They would have continued to languish in my computer without my UKS challenge. They look so much better like this, don't they?

No comments: