Friday 12 September 2008

Bright New Shiny Car!

I've bought a new car. Well, not new exactly, it's two years old. It's a red Seat Ibiza and it's beautiful. As soon as I saw it, it shouted, 'buy me'. Hubby said, 'You can't buy a car just because you like the colour!' but he doesn't understand the pyschology of it. Red is not only my favourite colour, it's my lucky colour. And that car is just so lovely. It cost more than I really wanted to pay but hey, it's red and it's only two years old, only has 17000 on the clock and it's red.
I pick it up on Wednesday afternoon and I can't wait. Not that I haven't enjoyed driving my Renault Clio, it's been a great car but it's seven years old now and I felt I had to get rid of it while I could still get a reasonable trade in. I managed to get £1100 which wasn't bad considering it's age.
So, roll on Wednesday and the chance to drive my shiny, red (did I mention it's red), Seat Ibiza. Oh, and the thing that really sold me on it was the cup holder that comes out from the dash!

No comments: