Tuesday 21 August 2007

I HAVE A CRAFT ROOM

Yeeeehaaaa, I actually have a craft room. Well, I have half a room for crafting in. After another of my fledglings left the nest, three months ago, I decided that instead of keeping a spare bed in Jamie's room for returning sons, I would finally have some space of my own. So, although I felt a pang of guilt (what if one of my babies needs to come back home, where will I put him, hey they're big boys now, they'll sleep on the sofa, see it was just a little pang), out went the old bed. Hubby and I then spent around 3 weeks decorating the room, because he works shifts we could only do bits here and there. It is finished and I have half of the bedroom set up for my crafting. It's so great to have somewhere to work on my scrapbooking.
Then, just as I was getting all complacent, we decided to have decoraters come in to do the hall, stairs, landing and Matt's bedroom. So all Matt's furniture is now residing in my craft room until it's finished. It should be done by the end of the week but I'm itching to get back in there already. When it's done and everything is back to normal (and I've tidied up my working area) I'll take some pictures for all you many people out there who view my blog.
You are out there, aren't you...........anybody.

No comments: